Answers to questions and false information distributed
Chi Machine Myths, Scams, Falsehoods and Disinformation.
The REAL Chi Machine.
on the internet by imitation 'chi machine' companies
Unscrupulous companies and individuals are apparently not content to simply create cheap imitation 'chi machines', but decided to also publish false accusations and fraudulent allegations about the original Chi Machine ®. One website even has the audacity to claim "honesty and integrity" and to offer "well-researched, honest advice" but proceeds to blatantly lie throughout every paragraph and promote other products whilst charging a fee to do so.
This page is simply to correct the disinformation and to offer further knowledge, history and health guidance pertaining to the original Chi Machine.
WHY bother to address illegitimate claims from Imitation 'Chi Machine' companies and other websites scamming the public? Because health is a precious gift not fully understood until we don't have it.
Because the REAL Chi Machine, the original Sun Ancon Chi Machine has made a difference in the lives of tens of thousands of people worldwide for over 25 years. To be denied the opportunity to have a better quality of health due to internet charlatan scams feeding the public disinformation to solely benefit themselves, is outright immoral and plain wrong.
This page addresses the following topics in no particular order, to correct any internet disinformation on the Sun Ancon Chi Machine:
The Name - American Classification - Worthlessness - The Origin - The Motion - Fibromyalgia - False Promises - Weight Loss - Anonymous Author
Ebay and Amazon.com
The Sun Ancon Chi Machine ® and HTE Logo.
This is the REAL Chi Machine, the Original.
Chi Exercise Machine, Chi Vitalizer, Chi Energizer, Chi Swing Machine, Chi Vibration, Surge of Chi, etc.
FALSEHOOD. 'The Chi Machine' is a TRADEMARKED name belonging to HTE (Hsin Ten Enterprise) and the original Chi Machine as invented by Japanese scientist Dr. Inoue, sold exclusively by HTE. Cheaper imitation 'chi machine' are in fact in violation of the trademark by naming or referring to their machine as such.
There is only one Chi Machine, known as the Sun Ancon, patented in 26 countries, The original Chi Machine is NOT advertised in magazines, on TV, or eBay or Amazon.com. If a machine does not have the green company logo on it, as shown above, it is not The Sun Ancon Chi Machine.
Chi Machine Myth - American Classification:
"... this alleged stamp of approval is a mirage. The agency has never examined the machine for any purpose..." - "misleading credentials".
FALSEHOOD. A flat out lie. The Sun Ancon Chi Machine ®, is classified by the American Food and Drug Administration as a Class 1 Therapeutic Massager - Regulation Number: 890.5660
Chi Machine Myth:
"Worthless Merchandise: Chi Exercise Machines are worthless pieces of junk!".
1) The Sun Ancon Chi Machine ® is recognized and registered as a medical device in Japan, Australia and Canada. Acquiring this status was not an easy task to accomplish due to strict rules and regulations in each of those three countries.
Flinders University, Australia.
2) The renowned University of Flinders in Australia, conducted extensive clinical trials in 2000, focusing primarily on Venous Lymphoedema and Secondary Lymphoedema. The results proved lymphatic drainage is promoted and maintained with daily use, and also included the discovery that when the Sun Ancon Chi Machine is used on a consistent daily basis, steady and safe weight loss occurs.
'The Doctors' - TV Show
3) The popular daily TV show that promotes health and medical device, 'The Doctors', chose to showcase the Sun Ancon Chi Machine ® at the beginning of their 2nd season in 2009. The show aired across the USA, Canada and Europe. In the spring of 2013, yet another prestigious TV show about health also recommended the Sun Ancon Chi Machine, for relaxation.
NOTE: The female doctor on 'The Doctors' had her feet turned in causing them to knock together - all she had to do was turn them out slightly like her colleagues, and then relax and enjoy.
4) People from all walks of life, as well as professional athletes and health care professionals around the world, have presented voluntary testimonials over the past 25 years or so, that the Sun Ancon Chi Machine has helped them in many ways including a) address various physical challenges b) support in maintaining both physical and mental health c) support enhanced athletic performance, warm up and cool down.
Chi Machine Myth - Origin of the Original Chi Machine:
"1920's "Chi Exercise Machines" What's Old is New Again!" - This caption is shown alongside females from the 1920's standing upright wearing vibrating weight loss belts.
FALSEHOOD. This caption is ridiculous as a vibrating belt is hardly close to being considered a 'chi machine' which is used lying down, NOT standing up.
Prior to the invention of The Sun Ancon Chi Machine ® there were NO machines that duplicated the machine's specific 'goldfish motion' which requires the user to lie down on the floor, with the back flat and the spine straight. Rebounding is the closest method to the Chi Machine, however, rebounding requires that you to balance upright on a mini trampoline and then jump up and down which creates stress to the spine and the body overall, and may cause possible injury to the user.
The actual motion of the Sun Ancon Chi Machine duplicates a fish swimming. This movement was apparently first adopted by a Japanese civil engineer named Dr. Katsuzo Nishi who created a series of six exercises in 1927 known as the 'Nishi Health System'. This exercise was then introduced to the martial art form of Aikido of which Dr. Nishi was a teacher.
Aikido Goldfish Exercise.
The Nishi Health System goldfish exercise, which entails the same motion concept as the later invented Chi Machine, describes the exercise effects as follows:
"The Goldfish exercise which aims at spinal readjustment is a sure way to correct scoliosis, adjust any deviated vertebra, relieve undue strains of the spinal nerves as well as paralysis of the peripheral nerves and secure and unhampered and normal circulation of the blood. Not only that it stimulates the production of the red blood cells in the marrow, increases the tension of the sympathetic nerves, contracts the superficial vessels distributed all over the body and, furthermore, moves the bowels regularly and lastly keeps and equilibrium between the two main nervous systems which run along each side of the body and establishes a desired harmony in the entire organism."
The Real Chi Machine Goldfish Exercise.
Dr. Shizuo Inoue, Japanese Medical Visionary and the Sun Ancon Chi Machine creator, studied the effects of both optimal and depleted oxygen levels in the body for over 40 years. He stated "My research has convinced me that lack of oxygen is the root of most or perhaps even all disease." This statement has been confirmed over and over by Nobel Prize winners and brilliant scientific minds worldwide.
NOTE: It is a medical fact that a cancer body indicates an acidic body which is thereby oxygen depleted. If the human body receives daily physical activity and consumes an alkaline based diet, chances are much greater that the person will maintain health and wellness. However, sedentary lifestyles and acidic, GMO diets, usually coupled with extreme mental/emotional stress, prescribed drugs and vaccinations, as well as environmental toxins, have caused cancer numbers to dramatically increase.
Dr. Inoue creator of the real Chi Machine,
brand named the Sun Ancon.
Dr. Inoue created the original Chi Machine ® based on the Goldfish exercise as seen in the Aikido image above. Oftentimes, a masseuse will hold the ankles and swing the body from side to side for a few minutes, for the same effect. It is extremely difficult to move your own body in a goldfish motion, so the Sun Ancon Chi Machine does it for you with no stress or risk of injury or fatigue. The machine motion creates a figure of eight and stimulates Chi. Because the body is lying down, the spine is well supported.
Chi Machine Myth
"... a chi machine is designed to violently jiggle the user."
FALSEHOOD. Absolutely untrue. The Sun Ancon Chi Machine ® smoothly sways the ankles from side to side. Some individuals have even reported falling asleep.
In April 2013 a popular international TV show showed the Sun Ancon Chi Machine being used for relaxation (the theme of the show), proving it does not 'violently jiggle the user', let alone the world famous medical TV host!
"Fibromyalgia sufferers cannot possibly benefit from violent jiggling."
FALSEHOOD. Absolutely untrue. Stretching and massage has been shown in clinical studies to benefit fibromyalgia. Evidence suggests that fibromyalgia results from local hypoxia in the muscles (low oxygen), which in turn contributes to muscle tissue breakdown and sensitivity. Increased adrenaline depletes oxygen and promotes lactic acid, which is removed by increasing oxygen.
Many people living with this physical challenge have had life changing results by increasing their oxygen levels through passive aerobic exercise. I am one of those people and results were witnessed by family, friends, and a doctor from UCLA.
Again, there is no 'violent jiggling' of any kind. If that was even remotely true, the machine would not be able to be used by anyone.
Chi Machine Myth:
"...bogus "miracle machines"" - "worthless/false promises" - "false/unproven claims"
1) The original Chi Machine is NOT a miracle machine or claimed as such. The machine simply moves the the body - passive aerobic respiration exercise. The 'exercise' is not high impact or vigorous, it does not promote substantial weight loss or build muscles, or cause the heart to beat quickly or the body to sweat, but gently promotes and supports general, basic health.
Movement of the body triggers a domino effect of positive, scientifically proven basic health benefits, beginning with promotion of circulation, increased oxygen and promotion of the elimination of waste and toxins via stimulation of the lymphatic system - two of the most important factors for a healthy body - which anyone can achieve by simply walking, or jogging, biking, swimming, rebounding, dancing, skipping etc ... everyday preferably, or at the very least three times a week.
Truth is most people prefer to sit or lie down, drive their car, watch TV, eat acid diets etc ... rather than to get their body moving with physical activity. Other people are too frail, housebound, bedridden, old, sick or obese ... The Chi Machine will do for the body what the individual will not or cannot do for varied reasons - there is no miracle involved.
Exercise is always an option.
2) There are no 'worthless' or 'false promises' given regarding original Chi Machine benefits. Over 25 years of feedback confirms benefits.
NOTE: What works in general for most people, will not work for every single individual due to the numerous factors involved, such as personal lifestyle, health habits, a toxic environment, karma, diet preferences and mental/emotional issues ... ALL of which need to be addressed in order to remain healthy, well and fit.
The Chi Machine serves to create a healthy foundation but if the individual persists in consuming an acid diet, popping prescribed medications daily, holding on to negative emotions and beliefs, and lives in a toxic environment at home or at work, then any benefits will be only temporary and cannot accumulate.
3) There are no false or unproven claims, let alone those documented and testified to by Flinders University clinical trials - conducted by renowned lymphomologist Professor Neil Piller - plus thousands of users worldwide, from housewives to athletes to medical professionals, health care institutions, spas and prestigious health magazines and journals over the past 25 years plus.
Countries across Asia have embraced the Sun Ancon Chi Machine, with Thailand inparticular having numerous SOQI Spa Centers. Popular in Mexico, Canada, France and Germany, with the Chinese market exploding over just the past few years.
Chi Machine Myth:
" A Chi Exercise Machine Won't Help You Lose Weight."
FALSEHOOD. Untrue. Whilst the real Chi Machine company, HTE, has NEVER promoted it as a weight loss device and never will, ordinary weight loss has been experienced by countless users for over 25 years. Customers usually buy the machine to help various physical challenges but are pleasantly surprised to discover ordinary weight loss occurring as a side benefit.
The Sun Ancon Chi Machine creates low impact passive aerobic exercise. The Chi Machine does NOT exercise or build muscles (anaerobic exercise). If the machine is used on a consistent daily basis, ordinary weight loss may occur slowly, steadily and most importantly, safely, as proven by Flinders University Australia Chi Machine clinical trials in 2000, that revealed the unexpected weight loss.
Ordinary weight loss means a few extra Lbs/Kgs.
Exercise does a body good.
Physical activity improves health, maintains weight and fitness level, promotes metabolic activity, promotes circulation, slows aging, changes ones physiology, promotes mental focus and relaxation, assists sleep, promotes bowel movements and is used for physical rehabilitation and general wellness.
Aerobic exercise is biologically and scientifically shown to promote supplemental oxygenation and stimulates the lymphatic system which thereby eliminates toxins from the body. The degree of physical activity determines the extent of benefits and the impact to the body. The average American family is overweight, sedentary and on medication. This situation did not happen overnight and won't correct itself overnight.
The original Chi Machine gets the body moving and thereby promotes and supports healthy change, one day at a time - diet is obviously critical and must be adjusted accordingly.
Yoga and Tai Chi:
It must be noted that passive aerobic exercise of the body via yoga and Tai Chi both promote healthy weight control. A person does NOT have to get the heart pumping and the blood racing.
Here are some examples of passive aerobic benefits:
1) Relaxation of the body and mind releases stress which is proven to contribute to weight gain.
2) Elimination of waste and toxins promotes healthy weight stability.
3) Negative emotions cause acidic energy retention within the body. Relaxation supports their release.
4) Stimulation of various body functions - such as the gastrointestinal tract if weak, sluggish or blocked - promotes metabolism and digestion.
5) Stimulation of the colon promotes release of waste and trapped toxins.
6) Promotion of flexibility and the release of stiffness, tension and rigidity, thus allowing relaxation promoting sounder sleep. Lack of sleep promotes weight gain.
Chi Machine Scam:
ALL reputable websites have to follow a specific criteria including providing a name, a telephone number and physical address.
Anonymous Website Author - Several of the Chi Machine falsehoods addressed on this page, were written on a website with none of these criteria. The website - chimachinemyths.com - has no-one claiming accountability and responsibility for the content. An e-mail address alone, does not suffice for accessing the anonymous author's credentials or credibility. The website has obviously been created from malice towards the Sun Ancon Chi Machine for reasons unknown, and the author has chosen to hide their identity behind the scam.
FYI eBay and Amazon.com:
1) No distributor is allowed to sell the original Sun Ancon Chi Machine (originally known as the Sun Harmony), on eBay or Amazon.com.
2) Only members of the public (non-distributors), may sell on eBay.
3) Amazon.com only sells imitations.
1) All prices and sale prices are determined and set by HTE head office in each country individually. Prices do not vary within each country.
2) Every distributor has to abide by the EXACT SAME machine price, sale price, plus sales tax and shipping cost.
3) Any Sun Ancon Chi Machine being sold for any other price, or offering free gifts, or free anything, is a scam.
MORE CHI MACHINE MYTHS TO COME ....
Chi Machine Myths, Scams, Falsehoods and Disinformation - The Real Chi MachineThis website is for informational and educational purposes and is not intended to provide individual medical advice which must be obtained from a qualified health practitioner. Chi Machine International does not claim that any HTE product presented herein will diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate or prevent any disease. ASK QUESTIONS, RESEARCH EVERYTHING.