Your body is
composed of millions of cells. Each cell needs three
basic things: Oxygen, Water and Nutrition. Your
daily diet is critical for the nutrition of your
cells. If your cells lack nutrition, or receive poor
nutrition, you will develop health problems.
Illness, disease and aging can be traced back to
nutritional deficiency, time and time again.
DIET DISEASE RELATED DEATHS
ARE MOST COMMON KILLER IN USA.
What you put in your mouth,
determines your health status.
Stay away from 8!
doctor of the future will give no medicine, but
will interest his patients in the care of the
human frame, in diet, and in the cause and
prevention of disease." - Thomas Edison.
What is Basic
Minerals and Enzymes
supplements (imitation nutrients), are a waste of
money as they are barely absorbed. Instead, read
through the vitamins and minerals listed below,
choose the REAL foods you enjoy from each section,
and begin immediately to create your daily
diet around them. If you have any minor to serious
health challenges, look for them below under 'lack
of', and discover what your body needs to get
you go to the supermarket after reading this, and
proceed to buy the same acidic, chemically filled
packaged junk food, DO NOT expect to stay healthy,
or to reverse ill health. Throw out the boxed food,
the canned food, junk snacks and sodas.
All the wonderful alternative healing
tools available make NO difference if you are
feeding your cells poison instead of nutrition. Detox
by eating properly, and release emotional
issues. When would NOW be a great day to begin?
A glass of RED wine daily is
excellent for your health. Soda and milk is very
bad for you! A small daily cup of coffee is a good
diuretic. Hands down, for health and weight
control, water is the best -
alkaline, ionized water is a good choice - a water
filter unit is a must because bottled water and
tap water are both acid. Berkey water units are
portable and affordable.
Buy pH strips on
Amazon.com so you can check your pH balance
(saliva or urine), and you can also check
the pH of your water. A healthy pH should read 7.3
and one more thing ... microwave ovens create
changes in the molecular structure of food, which in
turn changes your cellular structure, DNA, and
affects your blood cells. And how many people let
plastic film coverings melt into their food without
a second thought that it is poisoning the body. Stop
using your microwave!
Your Grocery List Should Include
general, avoid, use sparingly, or eliminate
white foods and their associated products,
because they have a negative effect on the body
and the mind, and they are very bad for
long-term health - sugar, milk, bread, rice,
potatoes, pasta, cheese, ice-cream etc.
1) Fruits are richest in vitamins and water and
2nd richest in minerals and fiber.
2) Vegetables and leafy greens are richest in
minerals and fiber and 2nd richest in vitamins and
3) Best Plant Protein: Hemp Hearts, Spinach,
Broccoli, Mushrooms, Soybeans.
4) Healthy Animal Protein: Wild Alaskan Salmon,
Grass fed Beef, Omega 3 Eggs (orange yolk), Greek
5) Best nut for protein: Almonds.
Tomato juice contains Lycopene
which retards sunburn by 33%
VITAMIN A (Beta Carotene)
Eggs - Spinach, carrots, kale, sweet
potato, collard, tomatoes, cayenne pepper -
Apricots, cantaloupe melon.
TIP: Red and orange fruits,
green leafy vegetables.
of Vitamin A:
- Critical for eye health.
- Builds resistance to viral infections.
- Supports the immune system.
- Essential for bones and teeth.
- Protect tissue and cellular damage.
- Protect against Alzheimer's disease.
of Vitamin A foods:
- Frequent viral infections.
- Blindness - night blindness.
- Goose bump skin appearance - dry skin.
- All B's work together to
process calories from carbohydrates, protein, fat.
- B's fuel the body by converting
blood sugar into energy.
- B's are essential for brain health and
mitochondria (cell energy).
- B's protect against MS.
Thiamin - B1
Asparagus, romaine lettuce, mushrooms, spinach,
sunflower seeds, tuna, green peas, tomatoes,
eggplant, brussels sprouts - wheat germ - Coconut
of B1 Vitamin:
- Essential for the nervous system.
- Essential for cardiovascular and muscle function
Lack of Vitamin B1 foods:
- Loss of appetite.
- "Pins and needles" sensations.
- Feeling of numbness and muscle soreness,
especially in the legs.
Riboflavin - B2
Mushrooms and spinach - Coconut meat.
of B2 Vitamin:
- Needed for growth and red cell production.
- Promotes healthy vision.
of Vitamin B2 foods:
- Sensitivity to light.
- Tearing, burning and itching in and around the
- Soreness around the lips, mouth, and tongue.
- Cracking of the skin at the corners of the mouth.
- Peeling of the skin, particularly around the nose.
Niacin - B3
Tuna Sushi Rolls.
Mushrooms and tuna -
salmon, chicken breast, asparagus,
halibut, and venison - Coconut meat.
of B3 Vitamin:
- Help lower cholesterol levels.
- Stabilize your blood sugar.
- Support genetic processes in your cells.
- Promotes a normal appetite.
of Vitamin B3 foods:
- Generalized weakness or muscular weakness.
- Lack of appetite.
- Skin infections.
- Digestive problems.
Acid - B5
cauliflower - broccoli,
turnip greens and sunflower seeds.
of B5 Vitamin:
- Assure adequate production of healthy fats within
- Improve ability to respond to stress by supporting
the adrenal glands.
of Vitamin B5 foods:
- Sensations of weakness.
- Numbness, tingling, and burning/shooting pain in
Bell peppers, turnip
greens, spinach - Turmeric.
of B6 Vitamin:
- Supports brain function.
- Supports a wide range of activities in the nervous
- Help prevent homocysteine build-up in the blood,
reducing risk of heart attack.
- Helps the
body convert protein to energy.
- Production of red blood
of Vitamin B6 foods:
- Fatigue or malaise.
- Skin disorders including eczema and seborrheic
- Convulsions or seizures.
Folic Acid -
Spinach, broccoli, mushrooms.
of B9 Vitamin:
- Important for the production and maintenance of
- Needed especially during pregnancy and infancy.
- Reduce by 20% risk of having a stroke.
Lack of Vitamin B9 foods:
- Birth defects - low birth weight - premature
Marmite - best source of B
MARMITE (UK) or VEGEMITE
(Australia) - Beef/Lamb/Duck LIVER or Pate -
Shellfish: Clams/Mussels/Oysters, Caviar, Octopus,
Crab/Lobster - Mackerel, Herring, Salmon, Tuna,
Sardines - Spirulina and Nori seaweed - Beef, Lamb -
of B12 Vitamin:
- Support production of red blood cells - synthesis
- Allow nerve cells and their impulses to develop
- MS and Parkinson's Disease.
Lack of Vitamin B12 foods:
- Red or sore tongue.
- Tingling or numbness in feet.
- Heart palpitations.
- Depression - Moodiness.
- Memory problems and loss.
- Eye problems.
- Digestive disorders - Constipation, Gas, Loss of
- Tiredness, Weakness, Lethargy - Insomnia.
- Premature grey hair.
- Vegetarians lack B12
- Medications (especially PPIs and other
acid-suppressing drugs) cause B12 malabsorption.
Amygdalin - B17
Seeds - *Apricot, Apple, Peach, Pear,
Cherry, Plum and Prune.
Flax , Millet, Maize, Rye, Sesame and Sorghum.
Wild berries including Raspberry and Blackberry.
Bitter Almonds, Macadamia Nuts and Salmon Berry.
Fava and Mung Beans. Bamboo Sprouts. Alfalfa
Sprouts. Eucalyptus Leaves (Koala Bears only).
Cassava tuber - low amount found in Yams and Sweet
Potato. Grasses (wild animals only).
apricot kernel per 10 lbs of body weight (crush and
sprinkle on Greek yogurt).
of B17 Vitamin:
of Vitamin B17 foods:
- The Truth
One of the biggest cover-ups regarding the
prevention of cancer and cancer therapy.
VITAMIN C (Ascorbic Acid)
Protection against flu and cancer.
CAMU - Hot peppers, bell peppers,
broccoli - strawberries, peaches, papaya, cranberry
juice, orange juice, pineapple juice. grapefruit juice
- Coconut meat and coconut milk.
Benefits of Vitamin C:
- Helps heal wounds.
- Powerful protection against colds and flu -
- Help protect cells from free radical damage - slows
- Lower cancer risk - Liquid Vitamin C can
dramatically increase production of white blood cells.
- Regenerate vitamin E supplies.
- Promotes iron absorption.
- Supports the immune system.
- Reduce risk of cataracts.
- Promotes healthy lung function.
- Protect against Alzheimer's
of Vitamin C foods:
- Poor wound healing - nose bleeds - bleeding gums.
- Frequent colds, flu, bronchitis, pneumonia, and
- Lung related problems.
NOTE: Coconut oil has incredible
benefits for Alzheimer's
Disease and Autism which should be
recommended to all people suffering from these.
Research and begin with Dr. Mary Newport.pdf
- Videos may also be found on YouTube.
Protection against multiple diseases,
including cancer, coronavirus, depression.
Salmon, sardines, shrimp, herring, cod -
eggs - cod liver oil. SUNSHINE (15-20 minutes daily, no toxic
of Vitamin D:
- Powerful prevention against
- Helps keep bones and teeth strong and
healthy - Helps the body absorb and use calcium.
- Help prevent type 2 diabetes, heart disease,
hypertension, osteoporosis, breast, colon and
- Regulate the growth and activity of cells.
- Reduce inflammation.
- Menopause - Reduce/eliminate hot flushes.
of Vitamin D (actually a hormone):
colds, bronchitis, pneumonia.
- Bone pain and/or soft bones - Osteoporosis.
- Frequent bone fractures.
- Bone deformities or growth retardation in
- Lack of skin exposure to sunshine weakens the
- Severe inflammation of respiratory tract. -
2021: Vitamin D has never been so important.
You MUST get outdoors and bath in sunshine
Almonds (also protein).
Mustard greens, sunflower seeds, turnip
greens - Spinach, avocado, almonds, hazelnuts, papaya,
of Vitamin E:
- Protect the skin from ultraviolet light.
- Prevent cell damage from free radicals - slows
- Allows cells to communicate effectively.
- Help protect against prostate cancer and
- Reduce chances of coronary heart disease - nuts
must be included in diet
- Protect against Parkinson's Disease.
Lack of Vitamin E foods:
- Digestive system problems, especially fat
- Tingling or loss of sensation in the arms,
hands, legs, or feet - nervous system chaos.
- Liver or gallbladder problems.
- Enlarged prostate - Impotency.
- Hair loss.
Spinach, kale, greens, BRUSSEL SPROUTS.
of Vitamin K:
- Essential for blood clotting.
- Supports protection against osteoporosis -
promotes bone growth and repair.
- Prevent oxidative cell damage.
- Important role in kidney function.
of Vitamin K foods:
- Excessive bruising and bleeding.
- Digestive system problems, especially absorption.
- Liver or gallbladder problems.
Sardines - also contain Vitamin D.
Goji berries, SARDINES, tuna, shrimp, cod
- SALMON, TURKEY, lamb loin, spinach, mushrooms,
broccoli - NUTS, GREENS.
- Supports the immune system.
- Maintain healthy skin, hair and nails.
- Helps the body produce enzymes.
Lack of protein:
- Muscle wasting.
- Weight loss.
- Fatigue and weakness.
- Frequent infections.
- Severe fluid retention.
- Slow growth and development in children.
OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS
Hemp Hearts - Rich
and Vitamins C, D and E.
WILD ALASKAN SALMON, FLAX SEED, HEMP
HEARTS, WALNUTS and pumpkin seeds. Acai
Berries - a Superfood.
TIP: Cold water fish, dark green leafy vegetables.
- Relieve inflammation throughout the body.
- Keeps the blood from clotting excessively.
- Maintain cell membrane fluidity.
- Lower the amount of lipids (fats such as
cholesterol and triglycerides) circulating in the
- Supports in the prevention of excessive blood
- Inhibit thickening of the arteries.
- Promotes the activity of certain chemicals, which
causes arteries to relax and dilate.
- Reduce the risk of becoming obese and improve the
body's ability to respond to insulin by stimulating
the secretion of leptin, a hormone that helps
regulate food intake, body weight and metabolism.
- Help prevent cancer cell growth.
of Omega-3 foods:
- Fatty food cravings.
- Cardiovascular Disease.
- Type 2 Diabetes.
- Dry, itchy skin - Dandruff.
- Brittle hair and nails.
- Inability to concentrate - Irritability.
- Joint pain - Shoulder tightness.
- Sun induced headaches.
SPINACH, turnip greens, mustard greens,
and collard greens - SARDINES - almonds, yogurt,
- Maintain healthy, strong bones.
- Support proper functioning of nerves and muscles.
- Proper blood clotting.
of calcium rich food:
- Frequent bone fractures.
- Muscle pain, cramps or spasms.
- Tingling or numbness in hands and feet.
- Bone deformities and growth retardation in
- Abnormal heart beats.
- Colon polyps.
NOTE: Milk and
Pasteurization removes all natural enzymes from
milk, which are needed to assimilate calcium in the
body - the lack of these enzymes thus ironically
causes osteoporosis. Pasteurized American cows milk
does NOT do a body good!
Goji berries - SPINACH - prune juice -
oysters - turmeric, thyme.
- Supports oxygen distribution throughout the body
- Supports the immune system.
- Promotes energy.
of Iron rich food:
- Fatigue and weakness.
- Decreased ability to concentrate.
- Increased susceptibility to infections.
- Hair loss.
- Brittle nails.
Fresh Carrot Juice.
Button mushrooms, spinach, soy beans,
potatoes, beans - Avocado, dried apricots, papaya,
carrot juice, prune juice.
- Support for the muscles and nerves to function
- Maintain the proper electrolyte and pH acid
balance in the body.
- Supports the transfer of nutrients to the cells.
- Supports lower risk of high blood pressure.
- Detoxification for Pakinson's
TIP: Avocado is
an anti-aging food, great for the skin, and promotes
rapid hair growth.
of potassium rich food:
- Muscle weakness.
- Heart problems.
- Chronic diarrhea.
- Can be caused by frequent, intense exercise.
- Use of diuretics, laxatives causes potassium
Activates 76% of the enzymes in the body!
Boiled spinach, raw pumpkin
and sunflower seeds, mustard greens - halibut,
shrimp - broccoli, cucumber.
magnesium - supports prevention or therapeutic
- Alcoholism, heart problems, asthma attacks,
autism, diabetes, hypertension, migraine, MS,
osteoporosis, PMS, peptic ulcers, aging, cancer,
metabolism of proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
of magnesium rich foods:
- Softening and weakening of bones -
calcification of kidney, bladder and joints -
- Imbalanced blood sugar levels.
- Elevated/high blood pressure.
- Irregular heartbeat/palpitations, heart
disease, heart attack.
- Elevated fats in bloodstream.
- Choclate cravings.
- Depression, irritability, anxiety, confusion -
- Nausea - vomiting.
- Aging of cells.
- Mental deficiency in children.
1) Heavy dairy product intake
requires an even higher magnesium intake (see
white sugar (or white anything), causes magnesium
mineral deficiencies because the magnesium has
been removed in the processing, making sugar a
primary factor as a cause of cancer, because
deficiencies in magnesium are not only
pro-inflammatory but also pro-cancer.
Magnesium protects cells from aluminum,
mercury, lead, cadmium, beryllium and nickel - heavy metals
poison the body on a daily basis from
chemtrails, from house and body products,
EGG YOLKS, cheddar cheese -
OYSTERS, crab, sardines, canned tuna in oil,
kelp - beef (roast, grilled stewed) - crimini
mushrooms - brazil nuts, almonds, walnuts,
ROASTED PUMPKIN SEEDS, sunflower
seeds, SESAME SEEDS - cayenne - bran -
Support in the production of hundreds of
enzymes that are responsible for maintaining
- Essential for making super-oxide dismutase
(SOD), the most potent antioxidant that your
- Carbohydrate and protein metabolism.
- Needed for libido, sex
drive, healthy sexuality.
- Anti-aging - youthful skin, fights off
wrinkles, saggy skin, loss of elasticity -
zinc is required for protein synthesis and
- Sharp vision, night vision - slows down
- Wound healing.
- Needed to maintain proper levels of Vitamin
E in the blood.
Zinc rich foods:
- Poor sense of taste and smell - Poor
- Emotional and behavioural disturbances.
- Slow wound healing.
- Skin rashes - Dermatitis.
- Sterility - impotence - Infertility -
Inflammation of the prostate, breast cancer.
- Chronic and severe diarrhea.
- White marks/lines across nails - thin, peeling,
- Vegetarians and
alcoholics lack Zinc.
- If pregnant, zinc deficiency can cause birth
(cadmium in tobacco fertilizer), coffee, calcium,
or phosphorus (soda) will reduce zinc absorption.
Sushi in Seaweed Wrap.
Kelp. - strawberries, Greek yogurt, boiled eggs.
Benefits of Iodine:
- Thyroid regulation.
- Heavy Metal detox.
- Anti-Cancer food.
- Weight control.
Lack of iodine
- Mental retardation in children.
- Stunted growth.
- Hair loss - Dry, coarse skin.
- Slow reflexes.
- Radiation poisoning.
- Breast and Prostate Cancer.
Fish and Chips
SEAFOOD: Wild Alaskan
Cod, shrimp, Wild Alaskan salmon, tuna (limit to
x3/month), halibut, sardines, scallops.
BRAZIL NUTS (no more than x2 per day). Turkey -
Crimini mushrooms, mustard seeds.
- Anti-oxidation enzymes which protect cells.
- Lower risk of joint inflammation.
- Critical support of the thyroid.
- Prevention of Heart Disease in adults and
- Cancer - induces DNA repair and synthesis in
damaged cells, to inhibit the proliferation of
- Acne prevention.
- Hair growth.
- Take x2 Brazil nuts daily to protect against
Lack of selenium rich foods:
- Joint and bone disease - weakness or pain in
- Mental Retardation.
arrhythmia's - loss of heart tissue.
- Discoloration of the hair or skin
- Whitening of the fingernail beds.
Cauliflower, Brussel Sprouts, Turnips, Radishes,
Collards, Kale - Onions, Garlic, Chives -
Benefits of Sulfur:
- Skin, hair, nails.
- Radiant, glowing skin.
- Tissue development.
Lack of sulfur rich foods:
- Skin discoloration and disorders.
A Superfood that tastes
Friendly Probiotic Bacteria,
Essential Amino Acids, Proteins, Enzymes,
Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorous, Tryptophan,
Vitamins B12, B1, K.
(kee-fer) is a fermented, probiotic milk drink
from the Caucasus Mountains in the former Soviet
Union, dating back centuries. The name kefir
loosely translated means "pleasure" or "good
feeling". Kefir is made by combining milk with a
pinch of "kefir grains" and has a consistency
similar to thin yogurt. You can buy it at Whole
Foods Markets, and Trader Joe's either plain or
flavored. An excellent breakfast drink or
anytime during the day.
Benefits of Kefir:
Weight Loss (belly
fat - no muscle loss), stimulates the immune
system, supports lactose digestion, and inhibits
tumors, fungi, and pathogens - including the
bacteria that cause most ulcers.
has been used to help patients suffering from
AIDS, chronic fatigue syndrome, herpes, and
cancer. Its tranquilizing effect on the nervous
system and has benefited people who suffer from
sleep disorders, depression, and ADHD. Promotes
bowel movements, helps eliminate unhealthy food
cravings, relieves skin disorders, boosts energy
and promotes longevity.
the ingredients on everything you
put in your mouth - if you can't pronounce it,
something sweet? Fruit, organic apple sauce, or
honey is a good choice, or try a LARABAR - 19
flavours to choose from - Gluten, dairy and
soy free, Non GMO, no sweeteners added - www.larabar.com
FYI: Skin Care and Anti-Aging:
responsible for skin strength and elasticity, and
its degradation leads to wrinkles that accompany
aging. To enhance and support collagen production,
consume the following: Blueberries, Cranberries,
Eggs, Garlic, Green Tea, Nuts and Seeds (protein),
Raspberries, Strawberries and liquid Vitamin C.
If you are truly serious about staying
youthful, get lots of sleep, drink lots of water
and stay away from sugar and cooked foods which
DON'T GO SHOPPING HUNGRY.
IF YOU DON'T BUY IT,
YOU CAN'T EAT IT!
Both men and
women experience menopause. Women stop
ovulating and men experience a gradual decline
in testosterone. Beginning around the mid 40's
symptoms include weight gain around the upper
abs, fatigue, lack of sex drive, moodiness,
involuntary urination, insomnia - hot
flushes/night sweats in women - erection
problems in men.
Make this mid-life
physical transition with minimal challenges by
doing the following:
1 Reduce carbs -
to control weight gain which easily increases with
2 Focus on eating plenty of fresh,
fruit and vegetables - to control weight and
promote cellular health.
3 Women should include iodine (kelp
seaweed) and Omega-3 (wild salmon, hemp
hearts and walnuts) and Flaxseed in their
diet, to relieve hot flushes.
(eat alone or as a smoothie), or Greek yogurt with
added raw fruit, nuts, seeds, hemp hearts, chia
seeds or flaxseed, for breakfast.
A salad for lunch,
and for dinner. Choose fresh raw organic veggies
and vary greens daily. Add fish (wild salmon,
sardines, shrimp, tuna), hemp hearts, seeds or
nuts (almonds and walnuts are best), as desired.
Grass fed meat is ok, but eat sparingly. Eggs are
ok if cage free, natural feed. Goat cheese is
healthy. Use garlic, onions, cayenne pepper,
ginger, black pepper and tumeric or curcumin,
natural powerful spices.
5 Drink water frequently -
to control weight and flush out toxins.
but daily exercise is now a MUST, to
control weight and eliminate toxins. Walk, dance,
jog, bike, swim, skip, rebound! Get your body
pollen has excellent properties for controlling
menopausal symptoms and prostate problems. We
recommend Graminex - watch the video
NO salt, NO
sugar, NO milk (casein) - avoid grains (gluten).
If you follow this
guidance, menopause may be a breeze. Check with
your nutritionist or health care practitioner
before introducing new health modalities or new
If you take
prescription drugs, keep in mind, these
synthetic toxic substances:
a) Accumulate in your cells and are
known to lead to further health challenges and
b) May cause you to retain weight and
Get your body moving
every day to promote oxygenation, and
Sun Ancon Chi Machine - This passive aerobic respiration exercise
oxygen levels, promotes elimination of waste and
toxins, sounder sleep, temporary muscle pain
relief, supports back health, mental focus,
release stress, and much more. Ideal for those
who do not exercise on a regular basis, those
who are home bound, those who hate to work-out
and those who are short on time - seniors,
parents, office workers, students etc. Everyone
can spare 5-10 minutes a day!
The E-Power Machine
may help relieve hot flushes, and enable sounder
sleep. It is reported to enhance youthfulness of the
skin, promote hair growth for some long term users,
may improve eyesight, promotes pH balance of the
body, boosts energy levels for hours, relieves pain,
promotes bowel movements, lowers blood sugar levels
and more. You can even do a mini facelift.
Health Care For