Seventh Edition Contents:
Anti-Aging Foods for Skin and Body
Cooked Food Creates Wrinkles!
Fat Burning Foods
Coffee - Starbucks Addiction
Foods High/Low in Pesticides
Foods that kill Parasites
Radiation Contamination - SOS
Aging is not the result of any one single factor, but is the cumulative result of a number of factors, including:
• Cell senescence, or the aging of cells
• Diminished telomerase activity
• Protein degradation
• Advanced glycation end products (cooked food)
• Excess sugar activity (sodas, candy, bread, junk food etc)
• Progressive systemic inflammation
• Progressive dehydration (lack of water)
• Accumulated toxic build-up in organ tissue (including nicotine)
• Reduced circulation (reduced oxygenation - lack of physical activity)
• Reduced cellular energy production
• Changes in hormone levels and hormone balance
• Impeded energy flows in the body (lack of movement)
• Excessive body weight (acid diet and over eating)
• And, of course, good old wear and tear
- Extract and adaptation from article by Jon Barron.
TIP: Nicotine found in cigarettes will break down collagen which causes the skin to lose its elasticity.
Anti-Aging Foods for Skin and Body:
Royal Jelly contains collagen, a main protein in our connective tissues which keeps our skin youthful, smooth, and wrinkle-free. A Japanese team of scientists found in 2004 that it promotes the synthesis of new collagen in the body. It also contains 28 trace minerals, including Sulfur (S), Zinc (Zn), Manganese (Mn), and Iron (Fe), which are essential for skin beauty.
Cumin: When ingested after sun exposure, cumin prevents photoaging. Photoaging is simply skin aging, which induces wrinkles, leathery skin, collagen damage, age spots, and cancer due to exposure to the sun.
Eyesight: Vit B12, Vit A, Vit C, Omega 3, Zinc, Lutein - dark green leafy veggies, papayas, carrots, oranges, marine phytoplankton.
Kefir - Burns tummy fat.
Raw food is excellent for slowing the greying of hair, especially organic foods.
Slow hair aging: Red/orange fruits and green leafy veggies.
Iron (spinach) prevents brittle nails and thinning of hair.
Fewer wrinkles: Avocado, Olive Oil, Spinach, Flax Seeds, Sprouts, Onions, Red Peppers, Goji Berries.
Sagging skin: Grapes and Blueberries.
Lip wrinkles: Place slices of tomato for a minute or two.
Face: Apply avocado or honey as a facial mask, especially on dry areas.
Carrots, Cooked Tomatoes and Cocoa (chocolate) protect against premature aging from sun damage.
Cut Potato or Cucumber are both soothing to the eyes, reduce wrinkles, and swelling after crying.
Beetroot - for collagen production and thereby, less wrinkles.
TIP: Every week the skin must be exfoliated. Every day the skin must be moisturized.
'Secret' VITAL Ingredients for Youth and Beauty:
The pH balance of your body can have a major effect on your vitality, health and beauty. Ideally, the pH of your body tissue should average around 7.0 (ideal blood pH range is 7.35-7.4 - muscles are more acidic, around 6.8).
Worst Acidic foods: Red meat, fried and processed foods.
Best Alkaline foods: Green leafy veggies.
Vit A: Scientifically proven that eating vegetables rich in Vitamin A gives the skin a healthy tan like "glow". Essential for skin growth and repair - carrots, tomatoes, red peppers, leafy green veggies like kale.
Vit C - Vital for production of collagen. Smoking destroys Vit C.
Vit D - 15 mins of sunshine daily.
Vit E slows tissue aging - Almonds, olive oil, barley, oats, rye, sunflower seeds. Coconut oil is excellent for daily/nightly skin care - do not use as suntan oil as it will fry the skin!
Omega 3 and Omega 6 for skin suppleness - Salmon, Flaxseed, Walnuts, Hemp Seeds, Hemp Oil.
CoQ10 for protection against age related decline: Sardines, Eggs, Spinach, Broccoli.
Zinc aids in collagen production (also great for sex, and prostate problems): Poppy seeds, Pumpkin seeds, Sunflower seeds, Pine nuts, Cashews, Macadamia nuts, Sesame seeds, young Coconuts - Yogurt, Oysters.
Sulfur-residue aids in skin flexibility and collagen strength: Bee Pollen, Cabbage, Hot peppers, Broccoli, Garlic, Horseradish, Radish, Kale, Onions, Pumpkin seeds, Spirulina, Watercress, Eggs.
Hyaluronic Acid - deficiency can lead to premature wrinkles. Best source is beans.
Silicon maintains elasticity of cell walls: Radishes, Romaine lettuce, Burdock root tea, Cucumber skin, Bell pepper skin, Tomato skin, Young leafy greens, Spinach, Bananas, Apricots, Red lentils.
Lycopene - found in red fruits and veggies. This antioxidant neutralizes the harmful molecules produced in the skin due to its exposure to the ultra violet rays of the sun. It also reduces damage to mitochondrial DNA, which is linked to the aging of the skin. Cooked tomatoes are the best source.
Polyphenol - helps the body to get rid of active oxygen that promotes aging. Great sources are Blueberries and Cocoa (chocolate).
Lutein - vital for hydration of skin and elasticity. Best source is Spinach, and also Kale.
Antioxidants - eat plenty of vegetables and fruits - concentrate on all types of berries, plus broccoli, spinach, tomatoes, red grapes, and garlic which reverse damage caused by the sun and pollution, as well as protect against disease and aging.
Hemp Seeds: Hemp is one of the purest, most complete plants on earth. It has the perfect balance of Omega 3 and 6 for sustainable human health. Raw hemp seeds are incredibly powerful against cancer. It's a high quality, complete raw food protein and has a massive trace mineral content.
Wheatgrass contains most of the vitamins and minerals needed for human health. A complete protein with about 30 enzymes, it also has up to 70% chlorophyll (which builds the blood). An excellent source of calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, and zinc, wheatgrass cleanses the body (natural raw detoxer) and eliminates body and breath odors. Great for the skin.
TIP REGARDING PROTEIN:
Our bodies break down protein into amino acids, and then re-assemble those amino acids into the proteins that our bodies need. It’s more energy efficient to consume the straight amino acids and have our body assemble them into the proteins we need. Amino acids are highly abundant in raw fruits, vegetables, greens, and seeds. Animal protein is fear filled as well as saturated with antibiotics, hormones, radiation and other toxins.
Cooked food creates Wrinkles! - avoid aging thru Glycation:
A large reason why we obtain wrinkles is as a result of glycation, a side-effect of cooking food, says Dr Laurence Anderson of the Cosmetic Physicians Society of Australia.
Sticking to food prepared with low temperatures is an easy way to reduce aging. BBQ, grilled and roasted food are just loaded with glycotoxins. If you want to help yourself avoid eye, circulation, kidney and brain problems, stick to poaching, braising, and slow cooking.
The more pure, whole, unadulterated food you can eat, the more you can prevent A.G.E.s from creating new wrinkles in your skin:
▪ Raw fruits & vegetables: negligible amounts of A.G.E.s
▪ Steamed veggies: 10 to 100 A.G.E.s
▪ Any food that comes in a box or package: 1000s of A.G.E.s
▪ Dairy or meat: 10,000s of A.G.E.s
▪ Traditional thanksgiving dinner: 100,000s of A.G.E.s(Source)
The Journal of the American Diabetic Association advises that it’s better to eat things raw, steamed, boiled or lightly roasted – once it’s going past 100°F through broiling and frying, the A.G.Es quickly pile up.
- Complete article: http://houseofverona.com/how-“glycation”-causes-wrinkles
TIP: SUGAR AND SALT AGE THE BODY RAPIDLY!
Fantastic Fat Burning Foods:
Asparagus, beets, brussel sprouts, cabbage and kefir (tummy fat), carrots, celery, cucumber, garlic, horseradish, lettuce, onions, radishes, tomatoes, apple cider vinegar.
TIP: Lack of sleep promotes fat storage, food cravings and weight gain.
COFFEE - Addicted to Starbucks?
1. Coffee is extremely acid-forming in the body. Acid cells create cancer and deplete oxygenation.
2. Heavy coffee drinking can cause a deficiency in B vitamins, and specifically B1, thiamine. This can cause fatigue, nervousness and aches. Too mush caffeine can prevent nutrients from being absorbed efficiently in the small intestines, which can contribute to further nutritional deficiencies.
3. Coffee is one of the most heavily pesticide sprayed crops. Most coffee comes from South America, specifically Colombia, treated with pesticides such as heptachlor, chlordane and deiedrin, which are all obviously toxic.
4. Drinking coffee for the long-term taxes our liver, a major fat-burning and detoxifying organ. The liver can become overloaded trying to detoxify out all the chemical residue in coffee, along with all the caffeine. This then impedes us having fresh, clean blood and being able to grow and regenerate healthy tissue.
5. Coffee stresses the adrenals and may cause under-eye circles. That would be adrenal exhaustion. Since coffee contains an acid-based oil it irritates the lining of the stomach and promotes gastric acidity. This encourages our body to secrete adrenaline, which then stimulates insulin secretion, and this in turn can fuel hypoglycemia. What does that mean? The bottom line for us can be craving for sweets a few hours later, having crazy dips in energy, and moodiness!
Diehard Coffee Drinkers:
1. Choose organic coffee.
2. Stay away from decaf which contains even more chemicals. Decaf coffee usually has the caffeine extracted from it by a chemical called trichloroethylene, which is toxic. It has been used in dry-cleaning and for de-greasing metals!.
3. Use almond milk or soy milk. Cows milk is bad for the human body, filled with toxins and radiation.
4. Try Yerba Mate, which is a tea that has caffeine, but less, and is a good transition drink for you.
5. Don’t drink coffee at the end of dinner as it will acidify the food you just consumed.
6. One coffee a day is enough.
7. STARBUCKS tastes good! BUT ... the whipped cream is sugar which ages and fattens, and cow's milk which is packed with toxins and now... we have to worry about radiation too!
- Extracted and edited from unknown source.
Foods highest in pesticides – only buy these organic:
3. Bell Pepper
Foods lowest in pesticides:
3. Sweet Corn
7. Sweet Peas
15. Sweet Potato
TIP: Berries, corn and coffee are heavily treated with pesticides - consume only organic.
Foods to help get rid of parasites:
Raw pumpkin seeds - cucumbers - nutmeg - cloves - papaya seeds - GARLIC - hot pepper - tumeric - ginger - wild spicy greens like mustard greens - oregano oil - olive leaf extract - grapefruit seed extract - aloe vera - colloidal silver - cayenne pepper - onion - lots of apples - fennel seed - graviola.
10 Food remedies that work, to erase parasites:
1 Tumeric helps expel worms.
2 Bitter melon is effective against pinworms.
3 Fasting on nothing but raw pineapples for a week helps with tapeworms.
4 Wormwood - most effective against roundworms, hookworms, whipworms and pinworms.
5 Rhubarb - used to help expel the die-off of parasites, eggs and Larva.
6 Cloves - components travel through the bloodstream, killing microscopic parasites and parasitic larvae and eggs. Hugely effective in killing malaria, tuberculosis, cholera, scabies and other parasites, viruses, bacteria and fungi, including Candida.
7 Pumpkin Seeds - kill tapeworm and eggs.
8 Aloe Vera destroys bacteria and is more powerful than any other known hypoallergenic plant.
9 Papain taken 30 minutes before or after meals helps kill worms.
10 Garlic is able to slow and kill over 60 types of fungus and 20 types of bacteria, as well as some of the most potent viruses. Garlic has a history of killing parasites and controlling secondary fungal infections, detoxifying while gently stimulating elimination, and has antioxidant properties to protect against oxidation caused by parasite toxins.
GOT PARASITES? STAY AWAY FROM: Bread, pasta, sugar, dairy, meat, sushi, cereal, and baked, processed or fast foods - they all feed parasites!
Countless testimonials have said the ERE machine kills intestinal worms and parasites.
-RADIATION CONTAMINATION - SOS!
Society today is bombarded with radiation - cell phones, computers, huge flat screen TV's, cell phone towers, microwave ovens, airport body scanners, hospital procedures such as CT scans and chemotherapy, dental x-rays, uranium courtesy of the U.S. military in Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya, and now radiation from Fukushima, Japan which is contaminating the ocean and the air. This means our food source of fish, crops, milk and water are contaminated. West coast milk has already proven to be contaminated, as is Tuna off the coast of California.
FYI: Airborne radiation particles are miniscule and face masks will NOT protect you from inhalation of them into the lungs.
This is not about popping a couple of iodine tablets. Radiation is more complicated than that and creeps into the body slowly, destroying the immune system, attacking the thyroid gland, often resulting in cancer and causing a slow death. Radiation commonly causes birth abnormalities, sterility, leukemia, tumors, neurological disease, and accelerated aging. Radiation contamination also affects generations to come as proven by Hiroshima, Chernobyl and Iraq.
In 1972 Dr Abram Petkau discovered that low levels of radiation, over a longer period of time, were more damaging than higher doses over a short period of time. This is known as the Petkau Effect. Low levels of radiation are sweeping across North America from Japan. CNN has no comments - this silent contamination of our planet is being kept disturbingly quiet.
* Cesium 137 - Accumulates in fatty tissues, liver, spleen and muscles. - vaporizes easily and travels very far.
* Iodide-131 - Accumulates in Thyroid, breast and ovaries. - vaporizes easily and travels very far.
* Strontium-90 - Concentrates in your bones and liver.
* Barium-140 - Causes bone tumors up to 30 years later.
* Tellurium-132 - Causes cell mutations, repeatedly via replication.
* Yttrium-0 - Damage to liver and respiration.
* Plutonium-244 - Concentrates in your liver.
* Uranium 235 - Accumulates in your bones and liver.
Known and proven therapies for radiation:
These first four recommendations are for bodies exposed to serious radiation poisoning:
1) Sodium Bicarbonate (baking soda): Pour one pound of bicarbonate in a bath, then sit and soak.
Protects the kidneys from radiation, uranium and chemotherapy if taken orally.
2) Magnesium Salts: Magnesium bath flakes - Dead Sea salt - use either one for soaking detox.
3) Clay: Clay detox bath - www.magneticclay.com/which_baths.php
Orally: One tsp daily on an empty stomach. Also add to pet's drinking water.
4) Iodine: If you're unable to find an oral source of iodine, you can put Betadine or other Iodine tincture on your skin. DO NOT DRINK IT! This method is said to block thyroid radioactive iodine uptake up to 99 percent. You can paint a patch on the abdomen, or on your throat above your thyroid, it will be absorbed into your skin.
Introduce these foods into your life on a regular basis and thereby begin protecting your body NOW!
Cilantro, Wheatgrass, Garlic, Onions, Green Peppers, Tomatoes.
Rosemary, Oregano, Sea Salt.
Blueberries, Bananas, Prunes, Watermelon, Papayas, Pineapples, Mangoes, Apples.
Iodine: Seaweed - Dulse or Kelp or seaweed flakes to sprinkle on salads. Salmon. Eggs.
Vitamin C: Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C x30 packets per box (find on amazon.com) - best source of concentrated Vitamin C on the market.
Spirulina and Chlorella.
Rejuvenate is a powerful chlorophyll-rich formula that is easy to administer in high quantities because of its exceptionally pleasant taste. The intense levels of RNA in Rejuvenate will quickly help build up a person’s immune system and help them recover from the RNA/DNA damage caused by radiation exposure.
Cayenne Pepper, Tumeric.
Aloe Vera - Red Wine - Green Tea.
EXCELLENT RADIATION INFORMATION IN DEPTH: www.natural-health-home-remedies.com/radiation.html
We also recommend Far Infrared for serious cellular detox and decontamination - the FIR Hothouse Dome.
As with all our articles and guidance, we advise you to do your own in-depth research. We have done ours and simply present to you in a nutshell, what we discover.
SOQI News Magazine Index
Guide to all articles.
Revolutionary anti-aging machine.
Four healing machines
plus valuable health guidance.
SOQI News Magazine - Health news from around the
©2002-2013 Chi Machine International Independent HTE Distributor - www.chimachine4u.com